Stopping Expensive Disputes Before They Happen
Careful planning and knowledge are the cornerstones of any successful project. From the planning stages forward, we help ensure that all parties have the same expectations as to how the job will proceed, and make certain our clients fully understand their obligations and their legal rights.
We revise harmful contract language before documents are signed, resolve disagreements that arise during the course of work, and help clients preserve and present their claims, all with an eye toward closing the job out quickly and without a prolonged legal battle. Let us help you:
- Assess the risks posed by contract terms you are negotiating – even ones that may appear harmless – and modify them as needed
- Resolve job-related problems, workouts, liens and default situations
- Review detailed specifications and drawings to resolve concerns over who owns an item or what it entails
- Develop and deploy strategic claim avoidance techniques
- Determine the best strategy to keep a job on track despite any disagreements
- Negotiate a fair outcome to disputes over performance, payment or other work issues in order to close out even difficult jobs without a lawsuit
- Establish your strongest offensive or defensive positions in anticipation of claims
- Create strategies for completing your project on time and minimizing your exposure
Contact Our Established Construction Lawyers To Help You Avoid Disputes
To learn more about how we can help you avoid disputes and costly disruptions on your next project, please call our office at (617) 742-3420 or send us an email.