Boston Construction Litigation And Appeals Lawyers
When it proves necessary to go to court over disputes on a construction project, Corwin & Corwin LLP can help you prevail. Over the course of six decades, we have successfully litigated claims involving a wide range of issues, including:
- Construction contract disputes
- Extra work claims
- Interpretations of project plans and specifications
- Lost productivity and other labor impacts
- Wrongful termination
- Mechanic’s liens
- Payment and performance bond claims
- Unforeseen conditions
- Construction and design defect claims
- OSHA and other safety matters
- Insurance coverage and claims
Our lawyers’ vast experience allows us to efficiently analyze construction disputes, present claims clearly and forcefully in any forum, and secure the best outcome for our clients. Our trial and appellate practice has substantially defined the law governing construction in Massachusetts. We have briefed and argued over one hundred federal and state appellate cases relating to construction, which you can view in our Appellate Cases section.
Contact Our Construction Litigation Attorneys
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your construction claim. Please call our Woburn office at (617) 742-3420 or send us an email.