Norman Brown IVIndustry Knowledge Meets Legal Experience Proven Counsel for Construction Projects.
Successfully asserted mechanics' liens for subcontractor/suppliers on construction projects resulting in satisfactory resolution of the claims. Obtained favorable ruling in summary judgment on a public bond claim. Negotiated numerous settlements on contract and collection claims. Significant experience negotiating loan workouts and debt settlements.
- Massachusetts Court of Appeals, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2003
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 05/2002
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science/Economics
- The Long Road to Reform: An Analysis of Foreign Investment Reform in Vietnam, 25 B.C. Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 97, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association