Manuel E. SarmientoIndustry Knowledge Meets Legal Experience Proven Counsel for Construction Projects.
Manuel E. Sarmiento Associate
Before joining Corwin & Corwin, Manuel was a law clerk for three federal district court judges in Puerto Rico. He assisted the judges with opinions and orders covering many different areas of law, including construction, contract disputes, and arbitration.
- Massachusetts, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2020
- Honors: Suffolk Transnational Law Review
- Honors: Section Representative, Student Bar Association
- Major: Business Law Concentration
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2017
- Major: Political Science