Construction contracts are the legal foundation of any construction project. They should provide a clear expression of each party’s expectations. But all too often they are a complicated package incorporating many different documents that are not fully understood or are unfairly one-sided.
At Corwin & Corwin LLP, we know construction contracts. We have nearly 70 years of experience in all aspects of contract review, preparation and negotiation, and we regularly assist clients in managing the unique needs of each project. Whether utilizing standard industry forms, modifying custom contracts or crafting personalized documents, our attorneys are skilled at efficiently and effectively meeting our clients’ needs. And because we understand your business, we do it all while preserving the good will that is so important to your success.
Building Law for the Construction Industry for Over 60 Years
If you are an Owner, Construction Manager, General Contractor, Subcontractor, Material Supplier, Designer, or Surety, we can help you:
- Review requests for proposals to advise on questions and the need for clarifications
- Analyze required contract documents to identify the potential for disputes
- Prepare contract modifications and riders to allocate risks and responsibilities more fairly
- Draft custom contract documents tailored to our clients’ particular needs
- Negotiate difficult provisions to achieve “win-win” agreements acceptable to both parties
- Assess problems when they arise and help resolve them without litigation
Contact Our Experienced Attorneys for the Preparation, Review or Negotiation of Construction Contracts
Our attorneys are experienced in protecting our clients’ interests and managing risks up front through skillful construction contract drafting and negotiation. Contact us at 617-742-3420 before you sign to help ensure your next project is a success.